There are lots going on the last few days of school!
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar performance is at 10:30 a.m. in the auditorium.
- Family and friends are encouraged to attend our performance. The students have been working so hard and are ready and eager to show off all they have done.
- Banana Split Party Kindergarten End of the Year Celebration – 2:00 p.m. on the north playground.
- Family is encouraged to attend.
- We have asked for some tables to be set up.
- If you are bringing donations for the celebration I can take them in the morning or you can bring them straight to the celebration.
- If you are bringing something like a ice cream scooper, please label it so you will get it back.
- If the weather does not cooperate we will be in the lunchroom.
- Thanks in advance for all the donations!
- Last Day of School! It is a full day – 8:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- There will be an all school picnic. We are outside all morning and watch a movie in the afternoon.
- Parents and family members are welcome to come to the picnic.
- Students can bring towels to sit on, games, outside activities, and snacks.
- Lunch will be provided, but students may bring their own if they would like.
- Students should wear sunscreen, a hat, good shoes for running and playing, and should also dress for the weather.
- Summer birthdays can bring a snack to share.
- Report cards will be given out at the end of the day before dismissal.